What makes Italy so unique is that on a relatively small peninsula you can experience 20 completely different “micro-countries,” each with its own distinct history, food, wine, and culture. The world-renowned Urbani truffles are one of the regional gems of Umbria and their unsurpassed quality makes them the perfect addition to any dish, as you will see once you take your first bite of any of this dinner’s 4 courses! In this dinner, guests will:
- Explore the cooking and the wines of Umbria
- Learn more about Umbrian truffles from Vittorio Giordano, Brand Ambassador for Urbani Truffles
- Make new friends at our communal table
- Enjoy the presentation of each dish and wine by our resident chef and sommelier
- Enjoy a 4-course menu featuring Urbani Truffles and paired with wines
Please note, this is a dinner format (not class) and seating will be communal like a big Italian family. Dinner duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Seating is first-come first-served. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.